The End

 Thanks to everyone who supported this blog and Power Metal Fantasy. You're all awesome! I had a great time doing the show and had a lot of fun! 

This week, I'll be taking time off from DJing and getting ready to do a new (non-metal) show called Hi-NRG Countdown, where I'll be counting down a different chart from Record Mirror every week. The show will premiere next Saturday at 9 pm Eastern Time at twitch.tv/mickkarnage and all subsequent shows will be Saturdays at that time too. The first chart I'll do will be from July 24th, 1982. Since it's not related to power metal, this will be the last post I'll do in this blog. Thanks again for reading and listening! \m/



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helloween (Germany) - Walls of Jericho (Album, 1985)

Raven Payne (United States) - Demo (1987)

Helloween (Germany) - Helloween (EP, 1985)